COLORIZED PAVEMENT DEMARCATION
Similar surfacing treatments may also provide unique demarcation and decorative opportunities while providing a safer and longer-lasting surface for bus lanes, bike lanes, pedestrian/walking lanes and school or hospital zones.
Our roadways can be multi-use facilities needing to accommodate a variety of users. Defining demarcation for these users through HFST applications is the safest, most effective and most noticeable method of enforcement.
Specially-designated vehicle, cycle and pedestrian lanes are installed at locations known to have high traffic congestion. Using the latest in demarcation surfaces, this long-term proven traffic safety solution reduces fatalities and saves lives.
Demarcation is used as a permanent and safe visual reminder for the following:
- Bike Lanes
- Bus Lanes
- HOV (High Occupancy Vehicle) Lanes
- Toll Plazas
- Emergency Shoulders
- Any colorized safety surfaces desired
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF USING COLORIZED PAVEMENT DEMARCATION
- Visual safe separation for cyclists and transit riders
- Creates dedicated lanes to encourage alternative transportation
- Pigmented aggregate is 100% recycled, an environmentally acceptable choice
- Mechanically fast installation allows quick return for cyclists and transit riders
- Improves demarcation for viable priced lanes such as HOV, bus and bike lanes
- Durable, fade-free, proven long-term solution